- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Meningococcal disease: causes and how it spreads. Reviewed February 7, 2022. Accessed March 28, 2022. https://www.cdc.gov/meningococcal/about/causes-transmission.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Meningococcal vaccination for adolescents: information for healthcare professionals. Reviewed October 12, 2021. Accessed November 5, 2021. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/mening/hcp/adolescent-vaccine.html
- Prescribing Information for BEXSERO.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Infectious Diseases. Recommendations for serogroup B meningococcal vaccine for persons 10 years and older. Pediatrics. 2016 Sep;138(3):e20161890. doi:10.1542peds.2016-1890
- Mbaeyi SA, Bozio CH, Duffy J, et al. Meningococcal vaccination: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, United States, 2020. MMWR. 2020;69(RR-9):1-41.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Recommended child and adolescent immunization schedule for ages 18 years or younger, United States, 2022. Reviewed February 17, 2022. Accessed March 9, 2022. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html